Reliable Pest Control In Clayton, NC
With locally-owned brewing companies, juice bars, and sushi spots, the small town of Clayton sure has a lot going on. Given the addition of well-regarded public schools and very close proximity to Raleigh, many commuting professionals and families put down roots in Clayton. But even the town’s temperate seasons are not enough to keep pest problems away; rather, they leave property owners exposed to them in many cases. For Johnston County pest control that you can rely on, turn to Southern Pest Solutions. As a locally-owned business with more than 50 years of combined experience, there is no team more qualified to care for your home or place of business than us. We utilize the safe and effective methods of Integrated Pest Management in order to yield results and all of our work is either backed by a warranty or our 100% satisfaction guarantee. For more information on how we can help keep your property free from pests, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Clayton, NC
When it comes to keeping pests out of your home, you need a team who has an intimate knowledge of the local environment and who knows how to work with it. At Southern Pest Solutions, we provide residential pest control that actually works. With an emphasis on Integrated Pest Management, we’re able to work with the conditions that surround your home and treat it safely. This system of standards will not only get rid of current pest problems but will also stop future ones from developing. Upon our initial inspection of your home, we’ll customize a treatment plan that is suited to your unique needs. This usually consists of some interior treatments along with an exterior barrier, but that depends on the pests you're either facing or looking to keep away. We will also follow up with you on a routine basis in order to measure the effectiveness of our applications and make any necessary adjustments. When you work with us for your residential pest control needs, you will always receive straightforward, honest work, superior communication and customer support, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. At Southern Pest Solutions, we value your business and will work around the clock to ensure your safety and happiness. To learn more about how your home can benefit from professional pest control, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Clayton, NC
Pest problems can be extremely detrimental to the success of your business, but with commercial pest control from Southern Pest Solutions, that doesn’t have to be the case. As the local pest control experts with more than 50 years of combined experience, no one is more equipped to look after your business than us. Everything that we do is guided by our commitment to your satisfaction and safety, which is why we offer unparalleled customer service and follow the strict methods of Integrated Pest Management (IPM). What IPM allows our expertly trained technicians to do is inspect every aspect of your property, both inside and outside, and create an individualized commercial pest control plan that is tailored to the strictest of industry standards. When you partner with us, you’ll be able to sleep at night knowing that all of our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you never have to worry about pests again. To learn more about how your business can benefit from our services, contact us today and schedule your free inspection.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Keeping Ants Out Of Your Clayton Home
As the most commonly found nuisance pest in Clayton, ants can become a problem in your home at any time. Follow these step-by-step instructions to keep them out of your home:
- Secure your home. Always start by filling the cracks in your foundation with caulk. Next, move on to filling the gaps around doors and windows with weather strippings and repairing any worn window screens. Finally, if necessary, install door sweeps for extra protection.
- Address issues with moisture. Things like leaky downspouts and condensation are enough to attract ants inside your home, so if you notice either of these issues, rectify them immediately. Inside your home, look for leaky pipes, faucets, and bathtubs and fix any that are causing issues.
- Practice proper food storage. One of the most common reasons why ants are lured inside homes is because of sweet and syrupy foods. That’s why keeping all food items stored in secure containers is so key.
- Keep your home clean. Lastly, always aim for cleanliness. This means cleaning up crumbs, spills, and food residue swiftly, taking out the trash regularly, and disinfecting your counters and floors on a routine basis.
- Contact the pros. Ants are very easily attracted into homes and DIY methods often fail. For the most secure protection from ants, contact your local pest control expert.
For ant control that protects your home from season to season, contact Southern Pest Solutions today.
How Dangerous Are The Spiders In Clayton?
Most of the spiders that residents of Clayton are likely to encounter will not be harmful to their health. There are, however, two spiders that have the potential to be very dangerous. The brown recluse is most easily identified by its brown coloring and six eyes and the black widow is noted for its glossy black coat and red hourglass stamp. They are most likely to live in the dark, secluded places inside the home like closets and basements, while outside, they opt for log piles and beneath porches. While antisocial, both spiders are venomous and will bite humans if they feel threatened.
For spider control that protects your home, contact Southern Pest Solutions today.